I think I saw Ross a couple times like this in high school...j/k. Hey we have a blog too www.ericksonsinchicago.blogspot.com, but we keep ours private so send us your email @ jedemily@comcast.net & we will add you guys. It is nice to keep in better touch through blogs huh! Jed & Emily
Hey Tiffany I found your blog when I was on Jamie's and had to look, I hope you don't mind. What a great outfit, I wish I looked this good in heels. I love your blog and feel free to check mine out at sweetascandimac.blogspot
2 comments:
I think I saw Ross a couple times like this in high school...j/k. Hey we have a blog too www.ericksonsinchicago.blogspot.com, but we keep ours private so send us your email @ jedemily@comcast.net & we will add you guys. It is nice to keep in better touch through blogs huh!
Jed & Emily
Hey Tiffany I found your blog when I was on Jamie's and had to look, I hope you don't mind. What a great outfit, I wish I looked this good in heels. I love your blog and feel free to check mine out at sweetascandimac.blogspot
Candi McMullin
Post a Comment