CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 7, 2008




We did the double decker bus tour. Luckily it was on one of the sunny days! It was great because we were able to see all the sights and if we wanted to get off and look at something we jumped off spent some time there and then got back on the bus and went to the next place. The funniest was when they took us threw Harlem and the people that lived in that area apparently didn't like the tour buses! We got some very interesting greatings from them and then the bus guide asked if anyone wanted to get off in Harlem. I was laughing so hard! I really wanted to know how many people say ya I want to get off in Harlem those boys looked so nice back there!!!

No comments: