I just have to take a second to write down some of the great things of this week. First my amazing husband surprised me with flowers! I love him so much but he is not a big fan of buying flowers which makes this even more special. He had Katlyn bring them to me and she wanted me to read her the card. After I was done reading it she said "AAHH". I love that she thought it was so cute and I love that he is setting the great example of what she should look for in a husband. I love my husband!
The other day I was getting ready and I heard this conversation between my kids.
Katlyn: What are you looking at?
Logan: You
Katlyn:why?
Logan: because I love you!
Katlyn: you love me?
both: giggle giggle
It made me laugh they are at such a cute age where they can be the best of friends or they can be so mad at each other.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Your kids are so cute! I bet it made you giggle too when you heard such a cute conversation between your kids!:)
That was so sweet of Ross. Kyle is the same way with flowers. He thinks it's a waste of money. You should tell Ross to hint to Kyle to buy me some flowers(hehehe).
Post a Comment