CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The Polar Express

I have to say that I wasn't sure the polar express was going to be worth the money, but it was soo much fun and they did a really great job! They entertained us the whole way!

Here are the kids ready to go!


I loved getting to share this with my kids! I hope they always remember it.
We went with Logans preschool so his friends were there. Here he is sitting with Hunter drinking Hot chocolate.



Katlyn sitting with Claire. I know it isn't a great photo of Claire but Katlyn was cute and I didn't have one were both looked cute.


They handed out the books to follow along while they read the story!





We rode to the North Pole were if we sang really loud Santa would get on board. He handed out the first gift of Christmas to everyone.




Logan with his bell!







Katlyns bell.




The conductor came along and punched all of their tickets!









I love this picture of Logan!











1 comment:

Em and AJ said...

What a fun event. My kids would love that, especially since that was their all time favorite movie of the Christmas season this year. :)