
The boys had a great time and loved opening the presents. Logan was a little confused on the whole birthday thing. He would open the present and then give it back to the person who gave it to him. He was cute and I think he had fun at his first friend birthday party with Logan Ovard.

This Logan liked the cupcakes!

We got Logan the Thomas the train cupcake and all he wanted was the train off but I had to clean it first, he wouldn't even lick the frosting off. He never did eat a cupcake.

Fishing was a hit!

Lunch break!


Katie really started to get the hang of the slip and slide


He was trying to do a hand stand!
My boy is getting so big! He has really started to talk more this weekend! Yeah!! It is so much better. We are both less frustrated. It is so fun to hear the things he comes up with. He is such a cuddle bug too! Thats why he gets away with so much, he gives me those stinkin cute looks!!
3 comments:
He is so cute!!!!! that was a very cute cupcake cake. I saw you guys doing the slip and slide...It looked like FUN!!!!
Sometimes I think that I should not look at blogs because I feel a little guilty when I see all the wonderful fun things people do. You are so creative and fun, I will have to take some of you great ideas. Happy Birthday Logan
We have cute boys, don't we. I love to see them together. I'm glad my Logan has a good friend!
Post a Comment