My kids have stopped me in my tracks and made me laugh so hard the last couple of days so I have to share. The other night Katlyn said "Mommy when I grow up and have a baby in my tummy you know what I am going to name her... FREEZIE!" I am so going to remind her of that when she has her first girl. The next day she said "Mom, Kylee and summer and babysitting my pony so that I can go to the temple" too cute!
Then the icing on the cake!!! Just as I am preparing to give up on potty training Logan I hear him in the bathroom messing around so I go to investigate and find him with his pull up off and dumping it into the potty!!! He was so proud of him self! So I guess I have been doing this all wrong the last 2 months I should have just been letting him go in the pull up and he would take care of it later!!!! I really don't know what to do with the potty training thing nothing seems to be working. He won't go in the toilet and then goes all over the floor. I even took him out side yesterday and sprayed him with the hose thinking that would shock him. He responded a little different. He laughed and said "Mommy that tickles!!!" Any advise would be greatly appreciated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
That is so funny! I can't imagine what life would be like without my kids to drive me crazy, make me cry, laugh, and love.
How cute! You know Katlyn only said that cause she has such a good example for a mom! P.S. Good luck with Logan. I don't have a clue what to do. I think you just have to wait for him to make up his mind. Who knows when that will be. If you ever need to send Katlyn over so you can just concentrate on Logan, please do. She would love to come play anyway!
Post a Comment