CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The nutcracker

Our friends Jamie and Ambree invited us to go to the Nutcracker with them on Thursday. We had so much fun! I told Katlyn we needed to dress up a little for it and this is what she picked out.







I tried to get a cute picture but she kept closing her eyes!

Here is Katlyn and Ambree after the show with some of the souvenirs.


Katlyns favorite was her bear she named Clara!

It was so fun going and Watching Katlyns reaction. She was on the edge of her seat the entire time. She even started clapping big above her head at her favorite parts which seemed to be all of them. I really enjoyed spending time with Katlyn. It brought back memories of going to see it when I was her age. I loved it!

Thanks for thinking of us Jamie!!

2 comments:

Jaime said...

Haha- anytime. We had so much fun with you guys. Now if my mom will just stay with American Express we could go every year!!!

Em and AJ said...

How fun, what fun moments and memories you are making with Kaitlyn. These are times that she will treasure as she gets older. Have you guys sold your house yet? How is the house hunt going?