CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Disney on Ice

We went to Disney on ice last weekend with Matt and Emily and their boys Brinton and Talmadge, and Grandpa Boo and Grandma Cece. The kids were so excited and loved being with family.



Katlyn of course sat by Cece and loved every minute of it. Her favorite was Belle.

Logan hung out with Blair but also managed to sit on everyone else's lap at least once during the show.



This is so cute he is saying MICKEY!!! I knew he would love it!





We loved watching the kids have so much fun! I am really glad we went and we will have to do it again some time.





Logan sat so still it was amazing, this is the one time I got him on my lap.









Here is the grande finale so much fun!







I love our little family! I am so glad we are able to do these fun things together.









Katlyn with all her treats!









So we bought the kids each one thing. Logan got a sword and Katlyn got a Minnie mouse. Logan and Brinton would put their swords in the back of their shirts and say HUT 2 3 Hut 2 3. We would laugh and then they would sword fight. So cute!









Needless to say we had a great weekend!











1 comment:

Sweet As Candi said...

It looks like so much fun! I bet they never forget it.