CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Catch up

Logan needed a hair cut and I had found a coupon to Cookie cutters. It was the coolest place! Logan loved it. They have a play ground to play on while they wait. They pick out a movie or video game for while they get there hair cut, and get to choose what they want to sit in (Logan picked the plane) then when they are all done they get a balloon and a sucker! Such a cute idea.



Cedar hills parade was really fun! It wasn't to long or crowded and they gave tons of candy!


Here is logan with his new buddy Eric! They are so cute. Eric really likes Ross also!



Katlyns swimming lessons! They were so good for her. She hated even getting water on her face before and now she just keeps putting her face in the water every chance she gets!

She scared me to death one day! About a week and a half into it she was getting more confident! They took her class to the deeper end since everyone in the class was taller except Katie! So she couldn't touch the bottom. Well Her teacher was showing them how to do the superman dive and she decided to just do it. She took off from the side and ran right into him while he was doing it. He laughed and said way to go but stay on the side until I can watch you. He took her back and then went to show the kids how to do it again but this time he headed out away from them so his back was to them and Katlyn takes off again!!! She was doing really good but he was at the other end with his head in the water and Katlyn is headed after him but he has no idea. I jump up and run to the edge ( fully dressed) and see katlyn hit about half way in the pool and can't go any further but can't reach the bottom so I yell her teachers name (who is still swimming) and right before I jump in he turns and grabs her! I was dieing, he handled it well and gave her a high five but explained that she needed to wait to have someone there for when she can't touch!
Cute little fart! She was so excited that she could swim by her self!







Ok These are from when we were moving! I was packing and the kids found there own fun, since everything was packed they would get in the drier and the other one would shut them in! They thought it was so fun!




Notice they are playing on the clean cloths I hadn't folded yet!











No comments: