CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Thomas the train!

Ross surprised us with Thomas the train tickets awhile back. We knew Logan would just love it! We didn't tell him were we were going since we wanted to see his reaction when he saw Thomas. He was so cute! I think he couldn't believe he was really at Thomas, He was just soaking it all up!


Here he is with his ticket on the train ride.

Katlyn loved it also! She was so excited to ride on the train.
You can tell Ross really loved it! My Junior Engineer! I am so proud!


Here is Logan soaking it all in. I missed it his head was press up to the window.








Here they are getting off the train!





















It was such a fun day! I love doing things like this with the kids. Life is good! Thanks Ross for being such a great dad. We love you!







1 comment:

Michelle Olson said...

Hey, it's great to see you Tiff (even if it is only via your blog!) Maybe we'll see you at the race next weekend! Take care!