CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Finally!!

Katlyn finally learned how to ride her bike. Wow it seemed like it took for ever, she was so scared of it. Ross finally tried something new and just put his hands right under her arms so that she could feel him there and he could help her know which way she was leaning. Then I took over because she knew I wouldn't let go and in two days she was doing it by herself. What a relief and now she won't get off the bike she is driving her friends nuts because all she wants to do is ride her bike and they are over that.

There she goes!
I love seeing the proud look on her face. The day she finally started doing it by herself Ross was gone so we decided to trick him when he got home and tell him that she fell of and was never getting back on it, then I told her to try one more time and had Ross take some pictures and then she just took off. Of course he was to shocked to take any pictures at first and then Katlyn laughed and I ticked ya!

She still loved nervous some times I love this picture.


1 comment:

Celeste said...

Doesn't it make you so proud! I love when they learn to do something that seems scary! She looks so grown up riding! I've been thinking about you lately. Just wanted to thank you for all the good things you have done for me. Made me more confident and happy, and physical things to like helped with my food storage. You were such a good help to get it started and you'll be proud to know I've kept it up and added a bunch to it! So thank you, thank you for being such a good friend!!