CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Our new puppy

Meet Little Gracie!
Isn't she cute? Our neighbor came home with her sister and I thought they were such cute puppies that I decided to get one, which is really funny because I am not a pet person and my kids are scared of dogs! But they loved this puppy and they have warmed up really fast. Everyone loves her. Ross I think loves her the most, it is really cute.
You can tell Katlyn was still nervous in this photo. Now she carries her around every where, the dog gets kind of annoyed.
We let her play with her sister all the time which is nice they get their little puppy energy out.




3 comments:

Maggie said...

Hey Tiffany!
I just found your blog, I'm so excited. Your puppy is too cute! I see Kaitlyn out walking with her-so sweet! My Logan wants a dog bad, but I don't, so maybe I'll have to send him to your house to visit with Gracie.

Celeste said...

She's so cute! The dog is too ;) I'm glad you are still liking her!

Dave and Ashley Blackhurst said...

Okay. So just found your blog from Facebook; now we can be buddies: aishdave.blogspot.com