CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 10, 2010

The Lion King

This Year Katlyn danced in the Lion King, It was such a cute performance. She has grown so much this year in dance. She still won't let me see any of the dance until she performs. So many of her friends came to see it, she loved it. Here is Ashley and Morgan, Katlyn really looks up to her cousin Ashley.


I had to sneak back and get a picture of her in her costume. She was so cute!

Logan fell asleep in the first half, I had to get a picture poor tired boy! Luckily he didn't miss Katlyns part!



Oh our little start, she did so great, I am so proud of her and how talented she is.





I have the most adorable kids! I love them so much! Life is great!






No comments: