I Can't believe my little girl is 7! When did that happen? She has grown so much this last year, she is getting braver and shocking us
every time we turn around. She has had this party planned since January! I am not kidding she loves her birthday and loves planning it, I get pretty excited also. I was really excited to be doing something other then a princess party! Not that those weren't fun also. She only wanted a few things for her birthday so that makes it easy, She wanted
Heelies and a pillow pet! Sweet!
WE try to decorate the kids rooms while they sleep and then put the big gift in there. She was so excited about the shoes.

Its a pillow its a pet, its a pillow pet!
lol, Logan sings that over and over, if you say its a pillow he finishes it! Gotta love kids television. Both of the kids have wanted one of these. They are cute and so soft,
Katlyn said she might get me one for my birthday, can't wait!


I love planing this party, I got her the butterfly shirt for her birthday and found the wings while I was in Seattle, and then the cute head bands. She loved everything if you can't tell by her smile.

I had the cutest cake and cake bites made for the party, She wanted a butterfly cake and I had no desire to make it but I found a lady who did a great job.

I think she looks so happy, She thought it was all so cute and smiled so much the whole day.

Pure joy!


She doesn't look happy, I feel bad for the kid!


It was such a great day and I love her so much, it makes me a little sad that she is growing so fast, next year she will be baptised. It has been such a great year and I can't wait to see what she does next! I love you
Katlyn!!!!
3 comments:
My kind of party! Super cute cake.
I love butterflies, cute party, cute cake. Looks like she had tons of fun. Fun to catch up with you on your blog, hope you are doing great.
Emily
That is such a cute idea to decorate their rooms and put a present in there while they're sleeping. What a fun tradition! I bet your kids love it.
I love the butterfly theme... so cute! I could tell Katlyn was lovin' it too.
Post a Comment