CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Christmas!



Every year on Christmas eve we now read the sweetest story ever told. It is the christmas story with candy. The kids love it and we have a lot of fun.

















We always make Christmas cookies and the kids went all out this time! Look at those cookies Santa is one lucky guy!








Here they are in the Christmas eve jammies! I love those little mugs.











Christmas morning! I love that they posed for a picture before opening the presents.














Katlyn had kind of a grown up christmas she didn't ask for many toys, she wanted cloths, shoes, and earings!















Logan and his skateboard helmet!














Meet bumble bee!!

















































Katlyn and her new shoes!

















Every year Logan has to beg his dad to let him play with his toys maybe next year Santa should bring Ross toys!

























He cracks me up!!




























Much better at least play with the kid and his toys!




























































I hope this was Ross favorite present it was from me!




































No comments: