CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 10, 2008

I had to cover some gray.

Ok so it isn't the best picture but I died my hair really dark and I love it! Katie came home from the bus and said mom your hair looks different. I said whats different and she said its black! I asked her is she liked it and she said no I liked it brown better! When Ross saw it he loved it or so he said! He asked Katie if she liked it and she wouldn't even answer him. We got a good laugh out of that. I think it has grown on her now because she says she likes it now.

2 comments:

Celeste said...

I love it! It looks good on you!

T J V said...

Like the color, love the cut. Could you come give me a makeover?