CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Ward Halloween Party

Ok yes this is Logans 3rd Halloween costume. Ross went done stairs to get the pumpkin baskets for trunk or treat and saw the Thomas the train costume that the people who lived here before left. Logan was already dressed in the elephant but as soon as he saw thomas he had to have it on.


How can you resist that face?
Here is Logan and Logan, they were together all night.

So cute! Ross decided to jump in and help with the face painting, he gave Logan a train and another boy Optimus Prime. He really is very talented.



Katlyn loved her pumpkin!



Didn't Ross do a great job? I am so proud. Logan loved it! Such a good dad.



Here they are doing the cake walk.





They had a hard time waiting patiently for the donuts, but had so much fun trying to eat them.






Logan finally just gave up and grabbed it.







Now that's scary!!!









I think Ross had as much fun tonight as the kids.









The kids were still licking their fingers from the donuts.










They had a fire truck outside and the boys had to drive it.










Its a little blurry but here is Logan driving the fire truck.


It has been such a fun night! I love this ward and all the great friends we have here. It wouldn't be the same with out them.










2 comments:

Celeste said...

It was fun wasn't it. Thanks for helping me so much. Maybe someday Jeremy will come to these things.

Sami Carter said...

It was a lot of fun! I'll have to email you the pic I got of you guys! Yes I agree we need to let Corbin and Logan have a play date when I feel up to it! They would have so much fun together! You got lots of good pictures!