Logan loves Elephants! He has a stuffed Elephant that he sleeps with that we got from the zoo. I was at DI with the young women the other night and saw this elephant costum. I just couldn't pass it up. It was in great condition and I knew he would love it. Now I had already bought him a spider man costum so we will let him deside at halloween which one he wants to wear but really we have so many parties to go to he can get good wear out of both. Logan was still up when I came home with it. He couldn't wait to get into it and then was crawling on the floor making elephant noises and having a ball!! I had a hard time getting it off of him to put it in the wash. The next morning he hugged it so tight and then wore it all morning and showed it off to the neighbors while riding his bike.
Friday, October 10, 2008
I love finding things my kids will love.
Logan loves Elephants! He has a stuffed Elephant that he sleeps with that we got from the zoo. I was at DI with the young women the other night and saw this elephant costum. I just couldn't pass it up. It was in great condition and I knew he would love it. Now I had already bought him a spider man costum so we will let him deside at halloween which one he wants to wear but really we have so many parties to go to he can get good wear out of both. Logan was still up when I came home with it. He couldn't wait to get into it and then was crawling on the floor making elephant noises and having a ball!! I had a hard time getting it off of him to put it in the wash. The next morning he hugged it so tight and then wore it all morning and showed it off to the neighbors while riding his bike.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Haha, love the bicycle riding elephant!
Post a Comment