CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 8, 2008

BYU game

The boys went to the BYU game today while Katlyn and I shopped. Here are some cute pictures Ross took during the game.


Ross said that Logan did really good for the most part. I wish Ross was in some of the pictures. He always complains that he is never on our blog!

This is Logans cousin Jess, he is the one watching the game! He is a huge BYU fan!! Ross took Jess and his friend and Logan to the game by himself. I was really impressed that he took Logan but I think they had a great time.



Some of his faces really crack me up!







I think the game took a lot out of the little guy! He was a sleep in the car before we even hit the freeway and has been asleep on his chair since we have been home. OH so stinkin cute!





3 comments:

Nikki Broadhead said...

I so agree. He is cute! I love the pictures! The one in the chair is the best.

Jenny said...

So cute! Alan and Braedon have tickets on the west stands with some friends. It was a pretty good game to go to. WE thought Ross was a U fan. Good news if he's not!

Sweet As Candi said...

You and Ross do such fun things with your kids, and I have to agree they are way cute. I loved watching Ross trying to get a cracker from Logan in sacrament, pretty entertaining.