CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Wicked!!!

I am so excited I got Wicked tickets for all the girls in the family to go see Wicked when it comes to Salt Lake. It only took me 4hrs and my friend Celeste one hour while I was at Katlyn's class party Thanks Celeste! I was completely exhausted when I was done but it was way Worth it!! I loved seeing Wicked in New York and can't wait for Katie to see it now! I also can't wait to spend the time with all the girl we have so much fun when we are together!

3 comments:

Celeste said...

No problem. It will be way fun! I wish I could get some. Oh well. You can just tell me how fun it was!

Em and AJ said...

Oh, I am so jealous. How did you get them? Are they out? I want to go so bad when it comes to SL. I have been trying to talk AJ into taking me to NY next year since I have never been there...we will see. :)

Jenny said...

So excited for you! I was online looking for stuff and i saw the add. I hope they aren't out of tickets. Even Alan thinks it would be cool to go. We are musical people.