We have found a house we love in Spanish Fork, we will be closing on it in a month and moving about the middle of March (happy birthday me). I am really excited but really sad also. We have loved living in Santaquin and have such great friends here. But we will still be close enough to still do all the fun stuff we enjoy doing with our friends. I know I am going to miss living here, we have grown so much since moving here. I know the lord lead us here, I have been praying that he leads us to the next place we are ment to be in our lives.
On a happier note the house is great! I can't wait to get in there and do some painting and get settled!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
I'm excited for you too. I have to admit that I'm glad you found one in SF. It's closer. Then we can still hang out more often!
So happy for you! But sad to see you leave our neighborhood and ward. You will be very missed here. Life is crazy, but i hope to see often.
Congrats on the house find. We need to get together before you head out. Where is your house in S.F.? Funny, we just moved from there to here and now you are moving from here to there. :) I will be sad to see you go! Sorry that I have been such a bad friend and haven't called, we have been dealing with tons of sickness lately. Lets get together and do lunch sometime soon.
Congrats on your new house! :) Can't wait to come visit!!
Post a Comment