The bottom of the Snow man was as big as Logan!
Here is the head, much easier to lift.
Here they are putting the finishing touches on the Golfer snow man!
Ok So Katlyn had a fun time building the snow man but in the end she came in pouting. I asked what was wrong and she said " I hope the wind blows really hard and blows daddies golfer snow man away!" I asked why she was so mad at the snow man and apparently it was not the kind of snow man she wanted to build. Would you say she is a little feisty?





4 comments:
That is the coolest snowman that I ever did see! LOL it looks alot like the one on my block! LOL
That is hilarious! Leave it to Ross to take away the kids fun...kidding! How fun! You'll just have to build a princess snowman next to the golfer next monday.
How funny! I can totally hear and see her cute little face when she said it. It was a huge snow man. I agree with Sami, you better have a tiara on hand for the next one.
Ok - so I am going to have to have Poot teach me to build a snowman - I can't get snow to stick for anything and roll in a ball - especially that big!! I bet they had so much fun - especially love the for sale sign on the snowman - nice touch!!!
Post a Comment