CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 16, 2009

Only mothers can appreciate!

Sometimes I wonder if it would be easier to go to work and let Ross stay home with the kids! j/k
Logan has been pottie trained for a while and he goes by himself and takes care of everything! The other night I was working and he was in going to the bathroom, it seemed to be taking him awhile so I asked if he needed help. He said no I peein. I minute later I hear plop plop, I think ok he's going poop. I say Logan are you poopin, he says no I peein, I get up and go in there to find him in front of the toilet wet up to his elbows!!! He had been playing in his own pee pee water!!! Gross I know!! I get him cleaned up and in bed and Just can not figure out why he would be playing in that! The boy freaks out if he spills a drop of milk on his pants! A couple of days later I walk into the bathroom right as he is finishing up and see him putting his hands in the bowl again!! I grab him to stop him and start cleaning him up and he says MOM I POP THE BUBBLES!! then I understand, So now everytime he goes to the potty we hear don't pop the bubbles and we say yep DON'T POP THE BUBBLES!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Hilarius! I can so hear him saying that. He cracks me up!

The Nielsens said...

I Love it!! I love the moments when you want to scream,but can't help but just smile and laugh. That is great!

T J V said...

I have heard alot of potty training stories but that is definitely the first time I have heard about "popping the bubbles!"