
Katlyn has been begging to get her hair cut! She screams every morning when I go to brush her hair. So Saturday after her freaking out while I did her hair. I decided maybe a hair cut was the answer.

She looks so cute and keeps saying do you think people will think I look different? I love watching her flip her hair!

We had to take pictures this morning with the new hair doo and the new dress Grandma Cece bought her.

She loves to get her pictures taken. Can you tell?
3 comments:
lol she looks so cute! I love that style a lot! she is a very cute girl.
Love her new do! It frames her face really well. Very cute!
Oh my word..........she looks darling with short hair!! Soo Soo Soo cute!! And that dress is fabulous!! How fun fun fun! Will you tell her I love her hair, she looks so grown up!! When did that happen!
Post a Comment