CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 8, 2009

This and that and a little bribery!

It has been a roller coaster week! I feel like anything that I say concerning the house changes everyday! We had our loan come out of under writing and they had declared Utah a declining market. So we had to switch loans and go another route. We should have everything taken care of this week, close the 18th and be moved in by my birthday. And no that isn't my present Ross!!
I am great full for Ross being able to calm me down at the end of the day and release some stress.

On to funnier things! Logan is so funny, he keeps us on our toes. He has hated Sunbeams, It has been a struggle since he has been in there. He ends up screaming so loud that no one can hear the songs and then he spends the rest of church with us. I decided he has to go, so today I bribed him!! I told him that if he went to class like a big boy I would take him to the store and by him a train! Sooo worth it! He stayed and was fine! I walked out in the hall and the first thing someone said was wow he is doing really great! I started laughing and told them about the bribe!

Ok so he stayed the whole time and had a blast but Ross and I laughed the whole way out of church because (and it might all be in our head) everyone had to stop us and tell us how great he did! I know he did great its just funny do we have the Dennis the menace of the ward?

Below are some pictures of Logans reward! He loved it, Katlyn loved his reward also. He did pretty good at sharing.

He is saying Mickey Mouse!


Katlyn is so silly!

He is a pretty good little golfer!

Today has been great! We got up and ready for church in 1/2 an hour. No joke Ross woke me up at 8:30. We got Logan to go to class!! Then we came home and ate my fantastic new recipe for Cafe Rio salad so good!! Then we all went down for a nap. Usually Katlyn just does quiet time which means she reads or colors. Apparently she fell asleep while reading a book. I woke up and found this! I hurried to get the camera, So cute!!






2 comments:

Jenny said...

I'm so sorry if i'm making you feel like he is a Denis, as the teacher I like to let the parents know good or sad, how the kids do at first. Especialy if they have had a hard time. We have a blast in class. We love teaching this little class. He is so funny, when Kambrie tried to switch to another seat, Logan told her to come back, so she did. Alan and I though it was cute. The songs that he knew he sang loud.

Jenny said...

We are great believers of bribery at times! We did our own this weekend with Breadon for his piano recital. Hey whatever works I say!