I Love being a stay at home mom!! I love having the chance to help in Katlyns class and get to go on field trips! Katlyn loves it too! She is always asking if this is the Tuesday that I get to help in class, and she was over the top excited about the field trip!! She counted down the days every morning and loved going shopping for our sack lunches. I told her she could pick out a treat and she said "can I get an apple!" so cute but so strange! When we got to school that morning we found out that Katlyns best bud Mason was in our group. I love this little guy he is such a hoot!
We went to the Bean museum after lunch. I don't have any pictures because by the time we got there it was getting harder to keep all the kids together and under control. The kids thought it was so cool. At one point we walked around a corner to look at a bird and Mason says at the top of his lungs "wow those are huge boobs!" (He was talking about a bird) I laughed so hard and another mom just looked at me, I wanted to say oh come on that was funny!
It was a long day and some of the kids even fell asleep on the bus ride home! I had a blast and Katlyn wants to know when the next field trip is. I wouldn't trade my life for anything!!





No comments:
Post a Comment