CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 11, 2009

So amazing!

We are moved in! Not put away but moved in! It has been a crazy long and exasting day! Ross and I loaded as much as we could into a uhaul and waited for help with the big stuff from my brother john. We started at noon and pulled into the new house at 5. 10 min after pulling in we had 10 men here helping us. What took us all day took them 30 min. Once they were done Ross went for one more load and I had 4 people from the neighbor hood show up to welcome us. I got home made bread and jam. Someone even brought us dinner! I had my keys in hand headed out to get the kids something to eat and there it was at the door. This area is so friendly! I am so excited to be here. I love the feel of the house even with all the boxes and we can't wait to settle in. I was so sad to leave our old ward and friends because they are so amazing but I know we will love it here and I am sure we have a great ward judging by today!
Life it going to be great!

4 comments:

Kayleen said...

I'm so glad you're finally in! Wahoo! Can't wait to come visit and see you!! :)

Jenny said...

Good to hear you are happy. So awesome of the of the new neighbors. Really miss you next door, but glad to hear you're happy!

Celeste said...

It makes me feel so much better knowing you had so much help! And dinner! That is awesome. Sounds like this house was totally meant to be!

Sweet As Candi said...

It is good to hear that not all of the nice people live in Santaquin. (HA HA) I am so happy for you guys and I know that you deserve a break form the whole house thing.