Well it has been another crazy roller coaster month! We closed on the new home in Cedar Hills yesterday (Ross Birthday, Happy birthday babe) We are so excited to get in and get settled! We still don't know when that is because we are waiting for the sellers. They say it should be Thursday when we get the keys! It is one crazy thing after another. I can't wait to have a girls day next weekend so all my friends can see the house and I really miss hanging out with them!!
Ross grandpa pasted a way on Monday so we are going to the funeral this weekend. It was time for him to go and I love that we know about eternal families. It is sad but I love how it makes you stop and love your loved ones a little more, hug more and really enjoy things! I just wanted to fill everyone in on what has been happening. I can't wait to start this new part of our lives!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Congrats on your new house. Sorry of the passing of his grandpa. Dido on the knowing of eternal family. So glad to hear you are doing great. Good luck on everything.
Post a Comment