CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Katlyns Graduation

Katlyn Graduated Kindergarten on Thursday! Oh it was so cute! My little girl has grown up so much this year! They sang a bunch of songs for us and then did a slide show of pictures from the year and then did the diplomas.

This is a picture of Katlyn singing her favorite song Mister Rooster! It was so cute!
Here she is getting her diploma from her teacher Miss Rowley. I loved her teacher I wish she could teach her every year! She is so good with the kids.

Oh my proud little girl.



Ok her is a picture of Katlyn with Kolby. She talked about him all year. She would say "mom do you know who loves me KOLBY. Mom Kolby and I are getting married!" I met his mom the day of graduation and we swapped stories and laughed a lot so we had to get a picture of them together.


Her is Katlyn with her best bud Mason! Oh we are going to miss this little guy! I am so glad they were in the same class!




Katlyn and Miss Rowley, It was so sad Katlyn realized it was the last day of school and got soo sad! She was crying and did not want it to be over. I love that she loves school so much. She is so smart.





Logan loved the program and was singing the songs all day. I can't wait for him to start preschool next year!






Here is my amazing husband cheering up his little girl! Oh I love him!! I am glad there is so much of him in her. They always make me laugh!







2 comments:

T J V said...

I love the last picture of Ross and Katlyn, so cute! I can't believe the little baby at my wedding shower just graduated kindergarten!!!

Rachel Brusch said...

I wasnt sure of the best way to contact you but I wanted to say thank you so much, that was so kind and thoughtful of you. We have had so much love and support thru this, I feel so blessed to be surrounded by caring people. Thanks again, Rachel, Jon and Alexia.