CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 23, 2009

The Cabin

We went up to Island Park with all of Ross family this year and we had so much fun! We love it up there. It is so peaceful and pretty. Ross made a sand castle with the kids. Here they are some water to help make it. Brinton and Katlyn are caring a bucket and Logan has his little red cup of water.

Here they are hard at work.

Jess wondered over there and I caught this photo. He looks to cool for a sand castle.


I love my kids waiting patiently for someone to take them down by the water!
The three cutest little buddies loving every minute of the boat ride!






I got Katlyn out on the raft with us behind the boat. The boat can't go fast so I thought it would be a fun experience for her. We were having such a great time and it was a nice and easy ride.





Here we are waving. She was laughing so much and having so much fun. Since the boat goes so slow we didn't think about it but when it would make turns the front of the tube would go down in the water a little. Well finally we took a turn and in slow motion we saw the front end going down and I knew what was going to happen. Now the entire time I had a hand on Katlyns life jacket so I tightend my grip and we went in while the raft flipped over. I popped right out but could see Katlyn under the raft, since I still had a hold of her I just hurried and yanked her down and out of under the raft.



She was really nervous at first but after I said its ok mommy has you she calmed down. We made it to the boat and she held onto me pretty tight for the rest of the ride. She finally said wow mom you got me out of there fast. I laughed and said you bet I wasn't going to let anything happen to my baby!








It was a fun trip and we loved sending the time with family!



1 comment:

Cammie said...

How fun! Logan is so cute helping with his little, red cup.
I bet your kids had a blast. I love the picture of your kids waiting to go out on the lake. So cute!