Here are the kids in the beginning with there friends Braxton, Bailey, and Brooklyn.
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Dinasaur Museum
Thanksgiving point has $2 Tuesdays in August so we decided to go to the museum since it is kind of pricey other wise. We had lots of fun but it was crazy busy!
Here are the kids in the beginning with there friends Braxton, Bailey, and Brooklyn.
Ok I think Logan looks like a little caveman here. He makes the funniest faces.
We had to make scary dinosaur faces in every picture!
Here are the kids in the beginning with there friends Braxton, Bailey, and Brooklyn.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Your kids are so cute! I loved how Logan would say "Rarrr" every time you took his picture:) Too cute! It was pretty insane, but my kids still had fun... at least I know Braxton did;) Thanks for helping me out with my screaming girls!
Post a Comment