Friday, August 28, 2009
Katlyns first day of school
Katlyn has been so excited to go to school. She knew what she wanted to wear and that she wanted to take her own lunch. I was a little nervous for her since she still doesn't really know anyone here yet. Her teacher Mrs Candland is amazing so I knew she would be fine.
Here she is with all her stuff for school. She looks so grown up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
What darling pictures! I hope that you are enjoying your new house. Katly looks so grown up.
Katlyn is so cute. That's great that she was so brave on her first day of school.
I love the pictures of your kids; they turned out so cute! I love going to that park for pictures. They have some cool bridges and great scenery.
How stinkin cute! I love the pictures at the park! How fun for school! I hope she makes lots of friends and loves it!
I can't believe she's a first grader! She is so pretty. Those pictures on the bridge are awesome!
Post a Comment