CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 21, 2010

The best time of the year!

We had the best Christmas Eve and Christmas! On Christmas Eve we had Mike and Brenda and their kids over. We did the sweetest Christmas story. The kids had to find the candy that was in the story. I think it was a hit, below you can see Logan giving Morgan the stink eye when she got the animal cookies! We love living close to them and have so much fun when they come over.

Logan was a little happier when he got a candy.
Katlyn was really focusing, look how much candy is in her lap. I love this story.

Katlyn picked out the sweetest outfit for Christmas eve, I kind of started laughing when she first came down and then she had to pose for a picture!



We had to make cookies! We had them use some of the candy they got from the story to decorate the cookies.



Katlyn is such a poser! She loves the camera and what pretty cookies!






Logan loves cookies, he is my little cookie monster! So I think this was his favorite part of the night!








The kids got twister from Uncle John, so funny to watch them all play. They were laughing and so were we!





We always have Christmas eve jammies but this year Katlyn wanted us to have matching ones! It was really fun, She and I had matching and then Logan and Ross had Transformer ones!








I love my cute kids and all the love they give me!









My super strong boys and their power moves!























Look at those cute mugs!













Christmas morning came early! The kids are at such a fun age. They loved everything they got. It is always so much fun to watch them open the presents and get so excited. One of the funniest moments to me was with Logan. Earlier in the week his present from his cousin Brinton came in the mail and we put it under the tree. There were two boxes. Logan had opened a few presents and then remembered Brintons presents and had to open them. Well the first one he opened was a box of wheat thins! Bless his heart he sat there staring at this box like what in the heck! The look on his face was priceless, I was laughing so hard and of course didn't get a picture. (now this boy loves wheat thins and will eat an entire box by himself so that is why they sent him some but I am pretty sure his little brain was saying where is the stinkin toy?) The other present was a hit! and he plays with it all the time.






Katlyn was awesome she had the best list so early in the year. The one thing that is great about our kids is that they are very specific but it can also make it hard. Luckily they keep there list short and they haven't gotten into the pricey stuff yet. Katlyn really wanted a hula hoop, a Christmas kitty, a unicorn, a stuffed puppy, and a robe.


















Logan wanted optimus prime, a blue puppy, mac truck, and Thomas the train of course! He had to sit and wait for dad to figure out optimus prime. I am glad Logan has his dads old transformers they are so much easier to use!















Doesn't Logans face look like DAD can I have a turn with my toy now!!! Poor little guy he was so patient!














Katlyn looked so cute in her robe!


















Katlyn and Logan were so excited to get Ross Ute stuff for Christmas, Katlyn picked up some cute slippers for him. We also got him some nice shirts and work clothes.


















The other funny moment of Christmas was when Ross opened one of his presents and I thought the look on his face was strange. He looked so confused and He said " Tiff I don't like the red skins!" He starts laughing and I didn't know what he was talking about I had gotten him the coolest Utes logo! I was way excited for him to see it! In between laughing he explained that just because it has a feather doesn't mean it is the Utes! I thought is was pretty funny and laughed for a long time because it shows how much I know about sports! His face in this picture says it all!
















WE had a great day and loved every minute of it! I love my family so much and can't wait to see what next year is like!



























No comments: