The kids have been saying and doing the funniest things lately. We have laughed a lot! Here are some of the things they are saying.
Logan:
That is totally awesome!
oaky doaky artichokie!
I lub you more then the whole entire world!
I went up stairs to turn on cartoons for Logan and when I went to turn on the tv I could see crayon all over the screen. I said logan come here, did you color on the tv? (no) well then who colored on the tv? (DAD!!) I started laughing and said Logan don't lie did you color on the tv? (yes)
Katlyn:
Mom I remember when I was little and I drank milk from you and it was sooo delicious! (by the way that ended at 6 weeks! pretty sure she doesn't remember that!)
We had the funnies conversation with Katlyn the other day after school here is how it went!
I know not to say the bad s word! (where did you hear the bad s word?) I don't want to say!(Does mom and dad say it?) NO(Where did you learn it?) I don't want to say!(you won't get in trouble!) Seth at school said it!(What is the bad s word?) I can't say it!(You won't get in trouble we just want to know what word you are talking about!) It's STUPID!(yep that is a bad s word we don't say that!!) We had a feeling it wasn't the word we were thinking of because she said we didn't say it.
I was talking to Katlyn the other day about one of her best friends. Her name is Avery. Katlyn had said that she was her best friend and I asked why do you like Avery the best? She said " she is nice, cute and she helps me!" I said how does she help you? "Well the other day she helped me with a really hard word on my spelling test!" I started laughing and said that is really nice but you need to do your own spelling test! I am pretty sure that they didn't realize that was cheating!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Okay, so I just found your photography blog from Facebook, and then found your family blog...now we can be blogger buddies! So when did you start with this photography stuff? I didn't even know you were into that!
Post a Comment