We had to get the dragon cake and every year we go threw this I need to just buy the kit that goes on the cake because that is all that he cares about!! We picked up the cake and he wanted the dragon off of it before we left the store. I was doing the best I could to talk him into waiting til dad got home so that we could do candles. Finally I called Ross to see if he could come home at lunch so that we could do the picture thing and Logan could have the dragon. Ross said to take a picture of the cake and give him the toy so that is what I did.
Sunday, November 7, 2010
Five years old!
My baby is five! When did that happen? He is so big and so cute. He was so excited for this birthday, it was really fun to watch and plan. Everyday he would ask if he was five yet? He wanted a How to train your dragon birthday and cake.
He had a list of things he wanted and one was a pillow pet that was a bee. If you would say its a pillow he would follow up with its a pet its a pillow pet! We would laugh every time.
Here he is with his dragon and dragon castle. I love that the boy loves things so much. He gets so excited about them.

We had to get the dragon cake and every year we go threw this I need to just buy the kit that goes on the cake because that is all that he cares about!! We picked up the cake and he wanted the dragon off of it before we left the store. I was doing the best I could to talk him into waiting til dad got home so that we could do candles. Finally I called Ross to see if he could come home at lunch so that we could do the picture thing and Logan could have the dragon. Ross said to take a picture of the cake and give him the toy so that is what I did.
We had to get the dragon cake and every year we go threw this I need to just buy the kit that goes on the cake because that is all that he cares about!! We picked up the cake and he wanted the dragon off of it before we left the store. I was doing the best I could to talk him into waiting til dad got home so that we could do candles. Finally I called Ross to see if he could come home at lunch so that we could do the picture thing and Logan could have the dragon. Ross said to take a picture of the cake and give him the toy so that is what I did.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment