
My baby is going to school, as you can tell she is really excited and soo cute!

We managed to get Katlyn ready for school but we didn't manage to get Logan ready, maybe next time!

Isn't she so cute with her new hair cut

Here she is outside her class room, she found her name on the wall and was so excited.

Katlyn and Miss Rowley, Her teacher is so nice. They will get along great. I was doing just fine until I rounded the corner and my friend asked me how I was doing!! When did my baby get old enough for school? Logan didn't love leaving Katlyn their either, I think he will miss his buddy.

Here she is at the end of the first day of school. She loved school and her teacher. I loved hearing all about her first day, but then she said she wanted to ride the bus home the next day! It was hard for me to not just say no! Instead I explained to her that I wouldn't be there and that she would have to sit on the bench and they would bring her to the mail box by our house. She still wanted to ride it so (and this is where you should be proud of me) I let her ride it home the next day. I was fine until I got home from dropping her off at school and then I got nervous! We met her at the bus stop and she didn't look to happy, I asked her how she liked it and she said she sat by herself and when the bus turned she slid on the seat. She did not want to ride it again. Now seriously that was kind of ok with me but I didn't know if I wanted her to give up that easy so we walked to the neighbors and asked if their little girl would sit with Katie the next day. So we tried it again today and she had a much better experience!
2 comments:
I love her hair. It is so cute!
So cute, I can't believe she is so big now! Honestly, she was just a baby when we got married! I am glad she likes school and don't worry soon she will realize the bus is NOT cool although by then you may want her to ride it, haha!
Post a Comment