
We took our princesses to the Payson play with the young women. Of couse they had to dress up!

Katlyn also had to bring her bear.

Katlyn had a lot of fun we sat on the front row and half way thru the first part she started to head up the stairs to the stage. I was so shocked I had no idea what she was doing. I hurried and grabbed her and asked her why she was going on the stage. She just wanted a closer look!

They look like they are having fun don't they.

At intermission I asked Katlyn if she wanted to go home she looked so tired. She really wanted to stay so we did. But when it ended she was out of their so fast! It was a cute play but really long.
2 comments:
So cute! The play was so much fun, we'll have to do it again sometime but hit the matinee! You'll have to email me some pic's its samiphilcarter@gmail.com! I'm glad they had so much fun!
It was a fun night. That last pic of you and Katy is priceless!
Post a Comment