CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 18, 2008

Katlyns Summer Dance Performance

Katlyn was so excited for the parade! She knew how she wanted her hair and picked out the flowers that would look sooo cute! She is definitely my little princess! Katlyn and her friends from dance at the end of the parade!


Katlyn was waiting to perform and a bee stung her on the lip! Of all the things to happen, so she was not happy to say the least. In her performance she is just looking at me like why am I up here dancing! That stupid bee ruined her whole day!
They have all these booths set up in the park for Orchard Days and so we went to look around and Katlyn picked out some headbands so we were looking for something for Logan and we found frogs! We got 2 and their little home and food. Katlyn named them Figgle and Tiggle. We feed them and tickle them everyday! The kids love them. I think they are pretty cute too!



1 comment:

Celeste said...

I can't believe she got stung by a bee. That is so sad. I wouldn't want to dance either after that. She looks so cute though.