CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Haircuts and Pedicures

Ok my little girl is really growing up! She decided she wanted her hair cut, and of couse I wanted to say no! but like my friends keep telling me I have to let her grow up sometime and do some things. We didn't go as short as she wanted because I still needed to be able to put it in a pony tail. She was so serious and quiet the whole time that I got nervous that she didn't like it but she must have just been scared of the lady cutting her hair. The next morning she just sat there running her fingers thru her hair, she even did her own hair on monday!

She was a little nervous about the hair wash, but she did great!
First cut oh my!

she hates the blow drier I can't believe she is being so good!


Ok, she really liked her hair but apparantly she really didn't like the person who cut her hair. As soon as the ladie left Katlyn was back to her smily happy self! Did you notice the slippers!!!




She thought her pedicure was the best!




She just kept giggling and saying it tickles!





She picked out blue of couse her new favorite color! She had to wear flip flops to church on Sunday to show them off!





No comments: