Wednesday, September 3, 2008
My sweet boy!
I love Logan so much you never know what you are going to get from him. I got set apart for my calling on Sunday(I know I have been in the calling awhile). Everyone is in the circle and they start and all of the sudden I feel Logan squeeze into the circle. He put his hands on my shoulder since he couldn't reach my head and stayed there the entire time still and quiet as a mouse. It is the quietest he has ever been. Ross had to bite his lip the entire time to keep from laughing. I really had to focus to listen to what was being said. Logan must have really wanted to help give his mommy a blessing! I wish I knew what he was thinking. I also wish I could have had a picture of all these men in a circle giving a blessing and my precious little boy right their with them head bent, eyes closed, just like he knew what to do! We laughed so hard the whole way home. The bishop and his councelors thought he was pretty cute! I am guessing that doesn't happen very often.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
That is so funny! I saw him outside yesterday with Katie and Ross, Ross was holding Katie while she paddled her bike down the road. Logan got kind of mad that he couldn't go to. When rodd got back he put the pink helmet on Logan and he got to ride down the road....It was so cute...His feet could not reach and he was tring so hard to reach the paddles. You have cute kids!!!
So precious. You must be doing something right as a mom, just kidding I know you rock the motha'Hood. (Yes I have been lacking sleep in my own 'hood, can you tell?)
Post a Comment