CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 8, 2009

The things kids say!

Here are just a few of the things my kids have said to me lately that made me smile!

On one of our long drives to school Katlyn said "Mom do you have a grandma?" (yes but she is in heaven)"Do you have a grandpa?"(yes but he is in heaven also)"OH Mom that is soo sad!"(yes it is sweety)

I put logan to bed the other night and said good night love! He said "good night poopy head" and then started to laugh and slap his leg like it was the funniest thing ever! I couldn't help but laugh.

I was taking the kids to get a treat at a place my friend works. Katlyn said "mom can I get what ever I want?"(sure) "Can I get what ever is expensive?" I laughed.

No comments: