CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 7, 2009

update

We closed on the sell of our house in Santaquin this week! Wow it feels good to have that done. We are so sad to leave the ward and neighbor hood but we are also so excited to she what comes next in life! Living in Santaquin has been soo good for us. I can't believe how much we have grown in the past 3 years. I truly hope the lord guides us to the next place we are supposed to be.
We are almost to the end of the first week of driving back to Santaquin from Pleasant Grove for Katlyn to go to school. We have two more weeks until Katlyn is done with school and has her Graduation! sooo cute! I think everyone except Ross is exhausted! He is on cloud nine since he now can be to work in 2 minutes!! Logan went to sleep last night at 4pm and slept until 6am this morning! Poor little guy, Katlyn asked me if school was almost over because she was tired. I know we will adjust next week and then we will be done with it.

Even with how tired I am and how crazy life seems right now I am so truly happy! That's how I know everything is how it should be.

2 comments:

Sweet As Candi said...

I am so happy for you guys but we sure missed you at Young Womens last night.

Jenny said...

You sooooo deserve it. Best of luck with everything. We will miss you so much. Today Kambrie asked if she could play with Katelynn it was so sad. Glad you are happy.