Katlyn was up early the day of the show. She wanted to dress fancy and wear her crown. Her aunt Emily would call her Princess Katlyn and Queen Katlyn and of course Katlyn was eating it up!! You could tell she felt so special.
Here we are out side ready to go to WICKED! I love my little princess and I love that I am able to do things like this with her!Here is Sadie and her mom Camille. Camille had Katlyn on her lap for the whole show since there were some boys in front of Katlyn and I that couldn't see, so she couldn't see. Thank you Camille for helping Katlyn see the show!
Here is Emily and Celia and of course Katlyn she wanted to be in all the pictures.
Here is Grandma CECE and her girls! Aren't they so cute!
How we didn't manage to get a picture of all of us together cracks me up! WE had a great time and Katlyn loved the show. She was absolutely glued to it the whole time. We asked her what her favorite part was and she said she liked it all except the flying monkeys but that they were just costumes right? She is so priceless! My favorite part is still defying gravity! I get chills!! LOVE IT





No comments:
Post a Comment