CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 29, 2010

One heck of a week

WE so had one of those weeks or I guess I had one of those weeks. Between me and the kids we were at the doctors 7 times! I was sick then Logan then Katlyn, me again and then one morning Logan comes down stairs and says mom my chest hurts! I pull up his shirt so that he can show me were it hurts and he points to this spot on his chest and there is this big lump! I freak!!! I had a complete melt down. I cancel my morning, I am on the verge of tears. Now I am going to say that it might have been the hard year with the news of Ross mom being sick and going through the emotions of her struggling with cancer but my mind went to my little boy having cancer, a tumor or enlarged organs. I rush him to the insta care where we have been almost everyday this week and we get into the doctor, he does the exam and says ya that is larger there, but he looks at me with that poor crazy mom look in his eyes and says it kind of feels like his rib!!! I felt dumb and said you have got to be kidding me I just ran him down here for that! He was really sweet and said lets make sure and we will do an xray. Logan was a trouper but it is official he has a rib!!! I had called Ross on the way to the doctor because I was freeking and so he called me and asked what it was and so I go through the whole story and I said hunny have you ever noticed a lump there and he said "ya I noticed that a long time ago it is just like mine!!!" (What the crap!) Why didn't he say anything to me? Honestly I was so done, 3 days later the little guy got croup! Can I just say I hate school it is such a cest pool of nasty germs.

We are all better now but wow that was crazy.

2 comments:

Cammie said...

Isn't that the worst?! I'm so glad you are all doing better now. I'm afraid for when it will be our turn. Hopefully Braxton's birthday and Christmas will be over before it comes... I'm crossing my fingers.

Em and AJ said...

AHHHH, you have got to love all the little germies floating around. The months of October and November my kids have been sick on and off with something and I am ready to be done with the sickness. We have also experienced croup with my little guy and at one time I thought my kids had the chicken pox. Luckily it was an allergic reaction (to what, I have no idea), but I am ready for sick season to be done already. Hope you guys are feeling better.