Sunday, November 7, 2010
Pierced ears!
I really thought I would never see the day that Katlyn wanted her ears pierced. Ross told her when she was little exactly what they do and she was scared of it after that. One day we were at a store and katlyn saw some rose earrings that she wanted. I explained that she wasn't getting them since she can't wear them. Well she decided she wanted her ears pierced. I laughed and said sure you do. A week later she was still asking me if she could get it done so I called Ross to make sure he was ok with it. He said if she wants to do it it was fine by him. So we went and had it done. She was so brave and didn't cry she just said ouch. I got teary!
I just think she looks so grown up! I love this little girl and I am so proud of her. She is so good and soo sweet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
They grow up way too fast don't they. We got Sadie's ears pierced when she was 1 because she was bald and I was tired of people telling me what a cute baby boy (even though she had a big bow on her head...duh). Anyway, I think it is so fun when the little girls start wanting to accessorize with their outfits. So cute!
So cute! I still can't believe I pierced MacKenzie's when she was four weeks old!
Post a Comment