CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 29, 2010

Pumpkin patch

We went up to visit Grandma Cece and the kids really wanted to go to a pumpkin patch with her and Grandma Dot. Logan gets so excited to get pumpkins and you can't help but get exctied with him.

I love this picture with both Grandmas! We love you so much!

The kids always love the train rides or wagon rides. They went on this one twice.
Katlyn in the maze, she loves to pose for pictures.








We had so much fun at the patch and got some great stuff!
We sent some great time with grandma and Katlyn showed off her new skills she is learning in gymnastics.









1 comment:

Cammie said...

How fun, aren't granparents the best?! That's great that your kids got to spend time with both grandmas. I can tell they were having fun.
Again, Katlyn's hair is so cute, and I'm lovin' that backbend!